A archive of previous changes to Panzer Waltz.
05-11 Update[edit | edit source]
- Added 10 new maps to RAID
- Corrected [Resistant] and [Net Filter] effects
- New “Légion Étrangère” feature
- New “Air Service” feature
Metal Maiden Updates Art Updates:
- Panhard 178A
- A34 Comet (facelift)
- Alecto Mk-IV
- Sherman Firefly
- Bison II
New Metal Maidens:
- Super Hellcat (N6)
- T29E3 Heavy Tank (N6)
- T-44/100 (N6)
- Matilda Hedgehog (N6 Dogtags)
- King Tiger (N6),
- T17E1 Staghound Mk-III (N5)
- M5A1 Light Tank (N5)
Changes: T-35-A->T-35-1; T-35B->T-35A.
- Adjusted HESH Crit Rate
- Increased Pershing’s Crit Defense (Letter unchanged)
- Buffed some tanks’ Targeting and Evasion
- Increased Skirt Armor’s hidden Crit Defense buff
- HEAT ricochet chance greatly reduced vs specialized armors
- HEAT burning chance slightly increased General Improvements
- Naval Port now has a “Buy All” button
- Skip All can be enabled in config now
- Squad-level equipment “Show All” management
- You can now sort tanks by talents BUG Fixes
- Black Prince has been hidden (She’s meant to be enabled during/after the event, as she requires an event-only tank to construct her.) For now, the only way to obtain Black Prince is through the BWMG (lucky bastards…)
- General bugfixes, translation fixes, etc! *Patchnotes above for easy pasting to wiki, as well as sneak peek
03-31 Update (220.127.116.11)[edit | edit source]
- RAID system added - For end-game players who have finished 24-4. Raid enemies and obtain useful resources and materials regularly. You’ll find it in the sortie page.
- FATE system added - You can now increase your Metal Maidens to LV99 and 3-star them (even blues~). Fated Metal Maidens will also have more stats and equipment slots! You must first max-star and max-level a Maiden before Fating her.
- Hidden stats added - View them by tapping on a Metal Maiden within “R&D” and you’ll see a Magnify Icon in the top-right.
- Achievement card added - Tapping on your player profile will reveal your technological achievements status. Screen-cap and share with friends!
- Aide system added - Every Metal Maiden under your command will have a Heart Icon in their details page. You can now set any Maiden as your front-page girl without having her be in your active squad.
- New tanks added - Churchill Mk-V, KV-3, ARL44, IS-2m, T-35B, TOG1, T-35A, KV-1S->KV-1B, KV-1E->KV-1S, T-28 Medium Tank, Panther Ausf. G, Panzer IV Ausf. H, M26 Pershing, T-26 Light Tank, T-50, Mk.VII Light Tank, G.W Tiger 17, T-60/BM-8-24, BTR-50PA, Panhard 178B, Panhard 178A, Alecto Mk-I, Alecto Mk-II, Alecto Mk-IV, Sturmtiger, AT8 SPG
- New event-tanks added - Sdkfz 234/1, Sdkfz 251/22, 38t Tank Ausf. G, Nashorn, Sherman Firefly, StuG III Ausf. F, M3A3 Stuart, M37 SPG, SU-14 SPG, Sturer Emil, TOG2, Black Prince, A34 Comet, and the few hidden ones are now revealed in the event-tank menu ;-)
- Updated character art - M6A1 Heavy Tank, Churchill Mk-IV, Tiger (Early Henschel), T-34M, Panzer III Ausf. H, Panzer III Ausf. J, Sherman Mk-V, Panzer III Ausf. L, Cromwell Mk-VI, Cromwell Mk-IV, Panzer IV Ausf. D, Crusader Mk-II, Crusader SPG, T-40/BM-8-24, M40 SPG, Birch SPG, T34E1 Calliope, Sdkfz 251/9, Jagdtiger (88mm), SU-85, T-46
- Various optimizations - Reduced package size, optimized a few menus, and more.
03-10 Update (18.104.22.168)[edit | edit source]
- Bug fixes for UI display
- LP event will be extended for another week
- Login page now includes PW wiki and Facebook Page
03-04 Update (22.214.171.124)[edit | edit source]
- L-Protein Event data added! (Starts Monday March 7, 2016)
- Updated Story Translation to 12-3 (you can enable replays in the config menu)
- Minor bugfixes here and there (mostly text)
126.96.36.199[edit | edit source]
- Marshmallow (Android 6.0+) Support
- Various UI Bugfixes