Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Some pages are long enough that they aren't stubs anymore, but still require work before they can be considered finished. List them with a short description of what needs to be done here.
High Priority[edit | edit source]
General knowledge that new players will need; not having these means players are more confused and less likely to stay.
- Basic Gameplay page is barebones, needs more descriptions and pictures.
- Game Mechanics page looks bad, needs better formatting.
- Enhance System page Not Started
Streamline the New Player Guide to be less wall-of-text-y
Medium Priority[edit | edit source]
Makes the wiki more meaty, or easier to navigate
- Story : For all pages, add BWMG resource drop ranges
- Encounter : Update page to template format
- Frunze : Update page to template format
- Pages in Game Mechanics : All but Combat and Stamina are still stubs. All could use pictures.
- Item Pages e.g. Engines, Chassis stats, pre-requisites, who uses them : Not Started
- Raid System : Not Started
- Attires : Not Started
- FAQs : If any exist?
- Categorize pages
- "See Also" links in pages
- Navboxes (e.g. http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Shiplist)
- Objectives : Need box added to front page (steal icon from main HQ in-game UI)
Low Priority[edit | edit source]
Bonus information not particularly needed, or easily referred to in-game
- Technology : Find pics of T3 trees (perferrably all with GET or Research), fill in missing requirement info, link to items after item pages are created (NOTE: All Ammunition share similar requirements at the same level (only difference is wrecks for kinetic and secret plans for explosive), so if you know e.g. the level 7 requirements of APCR, fill up the same for the other level 7s.)
- Lifestyle Activities : List all the possible activities on each slot.
- Fill R&D information of girls in their own pages (their pre-requisites and what they are required for)