Some pages are long enough that they aren't stubs anymore, but still require work before they can be considered finished. List them with a short description of what needs to be done here.
High Priority[edit | edit source]
General knowledge that new players will need; not having these means players are more confused and less likely to stay.
- Basic Gameplay page is barebones, needs more descriptions and pictures.
- Game Mechanics page looks bad, needs better formatting.
- Enhance System page Not Started
Streamline the New Player Guide to be less wall-of-text-y
Medium Priority[edit | edit source]
Makes the wiki more meaty, or easier to navigate
- Story : For all pages, add BWMG resource drop ranges
- Encounter : Update page to template format
- Frunze : Update page to template format
- Pages in Game Mechanics : All but Combat and Stamina are still stubs. All could use pictures.
- Item Pages e.g. Engines, Chassis stats, pre-requisites, who uses them : Not Started
- Raid System : Not Started
- Attires : Not Started
- FAQs : If any exist?
- Categorize pages
- "See Also" links in pages
- Navboxes (e.g. http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Shiplist)
- Objectives : Need box added to front page (steal icon from main HQ in-game UI)
Low Priority[edit | edit source]
Bonus information not particularly needed, or easily referred to in-game
- Technology : Find pics of T3 trees (perferrably all with GET or Research), fill in missing requirement info, link to items after item pages are created (NOTE: All Ammunition share similar requirements at the same level (only difference is wrecks for kinetic and secret plans for explosive), so if you know e.g. the level 7 requirements of APCR, fill up the same for the other level 7s.)
- Lifestyle Activities : List all the possible activities on each slot.
- Fill R&D information of girls in their own pages (their pre-requisites and what they are required for)